WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES USE THIS WEB?
- Cookies analysis: Are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content requested service or use made of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising to your profile navigation.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted to party, remember the elements of an order, making the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features for navigation, content storage for video streaming or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: Are those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that enable the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
WHO USES THE COOKIES?
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS is the analytical tool that helps websites and application owners to understand how visitors interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to gather information and report usage statistics of websites not personally identify visitors to Google. Some of the stored data for subsequent analysis are: the number of times a user has visited the website, dates of first and last visit of the user, duration of visits, page from which the user has accessed the website , search engine the user has used to reach the web site or link you have selected, in the world from which you access the user, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the Google service, which is why we suggest you consult the privacy page of Google Analytics (provided that we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of third party websites) offer. More information about Google Analytics cookies and privacy information.
- PAYPAL: These cookies allow you to collect information on the computer from which the purchase is made on this website in order to verify that these operations offer sufficient guarantees for customers. At no time they include sensitive information such as data from the credit card.
CHANGING THE CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer. Operating in each browser is different, the function “Help” will show you how.
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies on your browser through tools such as:
For more information on this subject please consult the Guide to the cookies of the Spanish Agency data Protection
Updated April 23, 2015